May 17th, 2005
SpamSieve 2.3.1 is now out, with the following being the main new features:
- Works with Apple Mail on Mac OS X 10.4.1. SpamSieve should automatically install a new copy of its Apple Mail plug-in the first time it’s launched, but if it doesn’t you can do so by choosing Install Apple Mail Plug-In from the SpamSieve menu.
- Various accuracy improvements.
- Renamed the Apple Mail training commands to Train as Good and Train as Spam.
- Train as Spam is much faster in Apple Mail on 10.4 when there are multiple messages selected.
- If SpamSieve’s Dock icon is hidden, a new SpamSieve – Open Window command will appear in Apple Mail’s Message menu. This lets you quit SpamSieve or access its windows and settings while its menu bar is hidden.
- Worked around Apple Mail bug so that Train as Good now moves spam messages out of Mail’s Spam folder on 10.4, provided that SpamSieve had put them there.